Analytical Engineer to Business Tech, h&m Group
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands. The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We're all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow - your development is all up to you!
As an Analytical Engineer, you will be part of the Control Tower Monitoring Team within Run Services, in the Tech Enablement Domain at Business Tech, H&M Group. The Control Tower Monitoring team is a supporting organization for Business Tech and once it has been rolled out globally it will help teams understand what they can achieve with the right kind of monitoring tools and the data they produce. We have a goal to build a 24/7 follow the sun monitoring control tower service by 2022.
In the role as Analytical Engineer, you have a passion for monitoring and analytical methodologies. You believe that this is an important aspect to the future strategy of monitoring for the Business Tech, both on-prem & cloud technologies. You are curious and passionate about building report analyses and helping implement our service as a data driven Control Tower. In the role you will help teams understand what they can achieve with the right kind of monitoring "holistic" view and how to present this in reporting dashboards and quick communications to business when major incidents occur. You will work closely with the other monitoring teams to discuss and motivate best design solutions and reporting methods, also in collaboration with Product Owner and the Data Specialist in the team to map and analyze the different data flows being captured by the CTM.
As Analytical Engineer your responsibilities include
- Build methods to visualize through dashboards the health of key systems with H&M and to enable the team to be a proactive monitoring service through the data captured in the monitoring operational centers
- Work with business teams to perform requirements gathering sessions to develop the scope and design of new and existing dashboards, alerts, reports, and data sources
- Work with tools such as Power BI, Service Now Analytics and Splunk
- Understand the business process flow and develop an "End-2-End" business transaction visibility
- On-board new data sources into Splunk and Service Now, analyzing the data for anomalies and trends, and building dashboards highlighting the key trends of the data as KPI reports
- Continuously update and improve control tower monitoring information in communication channels such as Yammer, SharePoint, Intranet etc What you´ll bring
As an Analytical Engineer in the Control Tower Monitoring Team at Business Tech you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this new global team transformation! You are communicative, able to work in an environment that is not yet implemented in its fulness. We believe that you have
- Experience in understanding monitoring tools especially in a large enterprise environment and capturing the data produced in platforms to build analytics & reporting dashboards for the product teams within H&M
- Good knowledge of BI reporting methods such as power BI, ServiceNow Analytics and/or Splunk reporting
- Experience in creating scripts leveraging APIs to import large amount of data in a reliable and efficient way
- Demonstrated history of working according to agile practices with knowledge of working with CI/CD tools It's a plus if you have
- Good knowledge of Splunk data ingestion, field extraction, and post-ingestion processing
- Experience scripting with the Splunk REST API and regular expressions
- Familiarity with tools such as Dynatrace and ServiceNow
- Experience in at least one cloud solution like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Hands-on experience of DevOps or equivalent for source code control At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You'll be part of an important project at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact Talent Acquistion Partner Andrea Cardenbäck at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this sounds exciting, come join the journey and build the future with us!