ai Software Engineer @ h&Mxai
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We love design, and we love technology! Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone's individuality is highly valued.
Advanced analytics is one of the key focus areas of the H&M group which creates an incredible environment for learning and developing cutting edge technology, at scale. We have one of the industry's biggest data sets and we are combining it with advanced analytics to unlock value across the full fashion value-chain.
Several articles have been written about us in global media, here is one: Article
For us it is important to work with AI in a sustainable and ethical way. Read more here: Ethical AI
The H&MxAI team is growing. We are now looking for new AI Software Engineers to join us, so submit your application today.
As an AI Software Engineer at H&MxAI, your mission is to work alongside with Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists in the team to develop scalable and production ready Advanced Analytics and AI software. In additional, you will also be able to develop different technical enablement to enable large scale machine learning solutions.
We offer you an exceptional opportunity for personal development, in which you will navigate through the business' most complex problems using advanced analytics as your tool for improvements. Above all, your work will be part of shaping the future fashion industry.
We are located centrally in Stockholm City. The position as an AI Software Engineer is a fun challenge with plenty of responsibility, in which you will work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with some of the best people in advanced analytics and AI.
At H&M, we believe in people and work as one team. The pace is high and we always challenge each other to think creatively. To succeed in this position, we believe that you have a pragmatic workstyle and drive towards solution with focus on delivering results, while building strong and long lasting relationships. You thrive when developing great people, not just great products.
From a technology perspective, you will work within a cloud environment and identify the most suitable tools, technology together with the team. Also, we are working on end to end machine learning projects commonly in an agile setup, therefore, we hope you will enjoy the journey of taking a use case from prototype to fully production setup.
What you will do
- You will work together with Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers in an agile team, bring the state of art machine learning model into production. Your responsibility will be engineering focused, like how to scale out the model training and serving, how to do A/B test, how to automate model deployment, how to manage the infrastructure, how to integrate with existing business IT solution, how to manage the data quality, etc.
- You will also develop different reusable technical enablement to speed up Advanced Analytics and AI product development, for example automate machine learning model training, lifecycle management of machine learning model, advanced data profiling and much more.
- Leverage the understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof software
Who you are
- An experienced Software Developer (5 years+) with strong mindset of building scalable and high-quality software product. You understand the challenge of design and development large scale distributed system.
- Passionate about big data and machine learning technology, such as Spark and Hadoop.
- Excellent programming skill in Python. Not only familiar with language itself, but also fully aware of best practices, code structure, design patterns, development workflow etc
- Hands on experience in DevOps and automate software development process, like familiar with tools like Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes, etc
- Experienced in at least one of cloud solution like AWS, Azure or GCP
- A good team player in an agile team, you are willing to take different kinds of tasks to meet sprint commitment
-Fluent in English (Swedish is a merit)
For questions and further information about this position, please contact Lovisa Ermell at Lovisa.Ermell@hm.com.
Please apply with CV and personal letter by the 31st of March 2020 at the latest. Positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
We love code! If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!
Due to GDPR, we don't accept applications via email.
The H&MxAI team