Accounting Controller - Financial Reporting Team
- Country :
- Town :
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention
H&M is a world-leading fashion company, with more than 160.000 employees and over 4900 stores in 71 markets and 47 online-markets. H&M Group also includes COS, Weekday, Monki, &Other Stories, Arket, H&M Home and Afound.
Do you want to join H&M and work with our financial reporting team and be our new Accounting controller? This is an opportunity to join H&M and work in a global organization and within a function that works for all brands and sales-channels. We are now growing our financial reporting team and that means we are looking for new Accounting controllers to join us on our exciting journey ahead. We are looking to expand our team with one new colleague with experience from consilidation from an international environment. The Financial reporting team is responsible to make sure that the financial statements for H&M Group are handled in the best way possible and ensure legal compliance to IFRS. We are responsible for assuring that the financial reporting keeps up with the high pace of the H&M-group. Your responsibilities
- Work with the consolidation of the H&M group to ensure accuracy of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Work with our global accounting principles and create accounting routines, instruct our colleagues.
- Set requirements on projects that affects the financial reporting.
- Align the accounting routines towards the Local organizations and make sure that it is correct and legal compliant.
- Degree within Business Administration & Economics (or similar)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience from financial reporting and consolidation from an international organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English skills, both in speech and writing
- Good MS office skills
- Strong ability to plan, execute and prioritize
- A genuine interest of working within accounting
- You are skilled within communication and like to with involve yourself in discussions with people from other functions or culturesWe offer a challenging role with the opportunity to influence the ways of working within our financial reporting. You will be given a lot of responsibility from day one and you will be working in a team together with experienced colleagues. Application
If you are interested in joining the financial reporting team, please send us your resume and cover letter.
The position is full time position based in Marievik, Stockholm Sweden. Please apply as soon as possible, latest by 1/9 2019. We look forward to your application!