Store Manager - Stockholm (Opening May 2018)
Sandro is the leader of mid-luxury French fashion brands. Our collections perfectly combine classic elegance with a modern twist. Our aim is to create a unique and luxurious retail experience and offer our customers the best service.
For the opening of our a flagshipstore in Stockholm, we are searching for a Store manager.
- Manage the overall operation of the store & ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded,
- Promote the high-end image of the brand internally and externally,
- Ensure that the sales team is appropriately trained on a day-to-day basis,
- Ensure that stock levels are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximize sales and liaise directly with the merchandising team to ensure the store is adhering to the required standard,
- When necessary, take corrective action,
- Manage the team perfectly in order to optimize store performance to reflect the brand qualities,
- Create a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and indulgent service & by giving appropriate and personalized advice,
- Follow the instructions of the head office regarding how the business is to be run and ensure they are carried out by the sales team.
- Demonstrated experience in retail sales in a luxury brand environment,
- Previous experience in managing KPI performance,
- Good knowledge of the fashion sector,
- Excellent sense for customer service,
- Managerial & HR skill,
- Ability to supervise and motivate a team,
- English is mandatory.
Solid retail and management experience candidates only.